Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hanna Barbera Learning Fun

Howdy! This is Alya Cecilia Yew, the girl who dreamt of becoming a country singer and a famous voice actor. I love Disney and Hanna Barbera films and cartoons. If I were an actor, I will voice my favorite characters from movies, such as Huckleberry Hound, Hong Kong Phooey, Yogi Bear, Snagglepuss, Pixie, Dixie and Mr. Jinks, Top Cat, Snooper and Blabber, Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy, Tom, Jerry, Droopy, Puggsy and Frankie Da Flea from Tom and Jerry, Francois from Lady and the Tramp: The Series, Thunderbolt from 101 Dalmatians, Francis from Oliver & Company, Charlie B Barkin from All Dogs Go to Heaven, Star from Balto, Cogsworth from Beauty and the Beast: The Series, Dirk from The Larry's Amazing Animal Show, Chester from Nine Dogs, Berlioz from The Aristocats: The Series, Francois le Clown and Filbert Flea from The Flea Circus, which are the TV series, not the Tex Avery short, Horton the Elephant, Cash from The Fox and the Hound's Singin' Strays Show, Buster from The Fearless Four and Timothy Q Mouse from Dumbo. I will also voice Pluto and CatDog. I will change my name to Daws Butler Jr., a parody to the famous actor who was dead.

No comments: